Your Privacy - Our Commitment
- Absolute Confidentiality
Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- Your Consent
- As part of providing our Services to you, We may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on Rxmedikart.com.
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at Rxmedikart.com. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your experience on our website.
- If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at Rxmedikart.com, you may do so by clicking "Your Account", and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
- Rxmedikart.com may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customise the Website to deliver personalised service to our Customers.
- What Information We Collect About You
- We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at Rxmedikart.com;
As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on Rxmedikart.com;
When you sign up for newsletters at Rxmedikart.com;
When you use Refer & Earn programme, Ask Our Pharmacist service, Contact Us or submit your Testimonials at Rxmedikart.com.
- During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
- When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyse Customers' trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
- How We Use the Information Collected from You
- We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
- To improve our Website's functionality, and to customise your future shopping experience with us;
- To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
- With Whom We Share Your Information
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, We engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorisation services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the Rxmedikart.com Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
- Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain Rxmedikart.com employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Rxmedikart.com takes careful precaution to protect our Customers' personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorised modification. To prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- Maintain Confidentiality of Your Prescription
We understand the confidential nature of the prescription you provide us to process your medication order and we treat your prescription as a protected information.